As Supply Chain Intern you are part of the supply chain leadership team and you analyze and optimize supply chain processes (S&OP, Procurement, Warehousing & Distribution, Supporting Services) in order to;
- Support our Unit-T growth ambitions
- Increase Supply Chain Service Level towards our (internal) clients and more then 1000 field technicians who make it happen day in day out on the field
- Drive End to End Cost-Efficiency by taking the lead on different Supply Chain Projects within Unit-T (e.g. Optimization of warehouse flows, implementing S&OP, …)
- Be a key link towards our (intern) stakeholders and act as the expert for Supply Chain processes.
During your internship you will help us build our future logistics as a service model. You will be rethinking and improving our way of operating by structural problem solving to increase our service level and cost-efficiency and by co-creating supply chain value added activities. You will be doing this by actively collaborating with our teams who are active in the supply chain processes. Topics you could cover are:
- Facilitate and analyze demand and supply forecast data and support the implementation of Sales and Operations Planning
- Analyze Supply Chain related processes, material, information flows and you find bottlenecks and develop concrete proposals for improvement.
- Analyze the broader Supply Chain Value Stream(s) and you co-develop business opportunities across Unit-T and/or with clients and suppliers.
- Support in daily supply chain operations (S&OP, Procurement, Warehousing, Fleet)
- (co) Lead supply chain related projects towards implementation (DMAIC) on topics such as, but not limited to inventory management of both components and tools and material, S&OP, Logistics Network Design (locations, size, cost), 5S initiatives, Warehouse Desing, Supply Chain Performance Controlling, Fleet Management, Value added activities, workflow automation and digitalization)
- Bachelor/Master degree in supply chain and logistics
- Strong analytical mindset and process understanding with a hands-on, ambitious, result driven mindset.
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, stress-resistant
- LEAD mindset (learn, engage, accelerate, and disrupt) and fluent communicator able to convince different stakeholders
- Strong interest in
- Supply Chain methodologies (SCOR, VMI, … )
- Improvement methodologies like (FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, DMAIC, Six Sigma, VSM, Business Process Modeling, …)
- Digital and data savviness (Enterprise Architecture, ERP/WMS systems, and Power BI
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What’s in it for you?
- We would love to see you implement what you’ve learned into practice, you’ll learn from us but we also wanna learn from you
- We co-define your internship so that’s it’s interesting for both yourself and Unit-T
- An internship in a challenging & high paced environment
- With the necessary mentoring & guidance to help you thrive – we believe in continuous learning
- You’ll be part of a dynamic team ready to support you whenever needed