The Transformation Manager (TM) will be responsible for generating and rolling out assigned transformation initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Transformation Director of Unit-T. This individual will work on strategic priorities and have significant exposure to senior management (Including Telenet), where they will interact and collaborate with senior stakeholders across different business units.
The TM will ensure the assigned initiatives are set up for success with robust governance and ensure certainty of execution with clear prioritization.
The TM will manage our business KPIs and provide clear reporting insights to ensure we have clear transparency between our operating performance and financial performance.
Thanks to the clear insight, driving continual improvement and improving our Process Maturity across our organization.
- Work with all the businesses and manage & a companywide operational plan that is aligned with Unit-T Vision to reach our company goals.
- Understand transformational change and holds managers accountable for the transformation requests.
- Lead and orchestrate assigned transformation projects (internal & customer)
- Preparing and leading transformation workshops.
- Building and nurturing deep relationships with key stakeholders
- Participating in management meetings and senior discussions on key topics
- Corporate architect, Understand & map out the operating business model
- Documenting and maintaining organizational, inter-department processes
- Strong focus on improvement targets (KPIs and PI’s) and its achievements, and providing regular
- Managing and reporting on operating
- Dismantling old approaches and ways of thinking and challenging the ways of working with existing assumptions
- Identify areas of improvement and drive initiatives
- Supporting RFPs
- identification and management of risks, assessment of options on how to mitigate risks, tracking of progress (forward-looking – i.e., identification of risks rather than missed deadlines), prioritizing issues for executive engagement
- Drive Process Maturity (Example BPMM) across the organization
- Inspiring employees and serving as a role model for our company values
- A conceptual, critical, strategic thinker
- Leadership with a wide perspective right from strategy to operations
- Result orientation and proven execution capability.
- Project management & Collaborator
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Highest standard of integrity and ethics
- Open and honest; highly energetic and motivated
- A fast learner
- Customer-focused, able to adapt quickly to new environments
- Experienced in high volume Field activities preferable for Telecom operators
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while managing expectations
- MBA or any other relevant postgraduate
- qualification from a reputed institute
- Lean six sigma and Black belt
- Excellent oral and written Dutch and English communication skills (French is a plus)
- At least 5 years of experience managing large transformations within a corporate context (Telecom is a plus)
- Thorough knowledge about, and experience with project management methodologies and process management